Pneumatic hammers generate much stronger forces at higher frequencies than compressed air interval knockers. They are particularly suitable for use in silos, hoppers and pipelines. Here, the compressed air hammer helps to loosen stubborn incrustations and caking and to prevent the formation of bridges, vents and crusts in the long term.
PHD series air hammers are suitable for applications with special emphasis on very high force in linear direction. They are suitable for use in silos, hoppers and pipelines to prevent crust, bridge or vent formation and for cleaning filters.
They are used to support material flow, screening, compacting, sorting, loosening, conveying and cleaning with the aid of vibration.
Air hammers are ideally operated at 6 bar of compressed air.
The standard operating temperature is up to +200°C. In special design up to +300°C are possible.
Performance data & technical features
- start-up in any position
- economical consumption
- Fastening by screws
- piston reverses automatically and strikes the substrate or mounting surface
- very high impact force
- especially for use in silos, hoppers and pipelines to avoid crusts, bridges and sludge formation
- maintenance-free, oil-free operation possible (lubrication increases service life)
- ATEX possible with special accessories
- Zone 21 II 2D c T95°C/135°C/200°C/210°C
- Zone 1 II 2G c T5/T4/T3/T2
- Noise level less than 100 dB(A)
|2 bar||4 bar||6 bar||2 bar||4 bar||6 bar||2 bar||4 bar||6 bar|