Mobile vibrating tables are used, for example, on construction sites, for the compaction and spreading of concrete samples. Among other things, they are suitable for determining soil parameters according to DIN and for concrete test cubes.
Compact, robust and transportable – these attributes are combined in the “Mobile Vibrating Tables” series from Berger Maschinenbau GmbH and enable use in a wide range of applications.
For the compaction of small masses in the laboratory and use in constantly changing locations, these vibrating tables have been specially developed for mobile use. A wide range of applications is covered by compact dimensions and a low weight with a robust design. You have the possibility to operate the shaking table with different operating voltages.
The vibrating table, which is completely made of stainless steel, is offered as standard in the dimension variants 350 x 350 mm and 400 x 400 mm. Deviating special designs can be manufactured specifically to meet the needs of your application.
By using 4 mm thick stainless steel for the body and plate of the mobile vibrating tables, the systems offer not only the necessary robustness and durability, but also permanent corrosion protection and the possibility of use in handling aggressive media.
As standard, the compact BM-350×350 and BM-400×400 vibrating tables are equipped with an electric vibration motor in 230 V / 50 Hz version. As a special model, the vibrating tables can be equipped with a DC version with 12 V or 24 V operating voltage for mobile use via the on-board power supply of a vehicle.
The vibration is controlled via a foot switch. Due to this simple operation, the user has both hands at his disposal to actively support and control the placement and removal of the specimens.
- Production of concrete test cubes according to DIN EN 12390-2
- Determining the degree of compaction according to DIN EN 12350
- Filling of cardboard boxes with bulk material for small quantities
- Compaction of powder and granulate in cardboard boxes and other packages
- Filling and compaction of ion exchange resin and/or mixed bed resin in filter cartridges and filter bottles for the production of ultrapure water. The new or regenerated resin flows perfectly through the narrow bottle neck with the support of the vibration and is additionally compacted in the bottle to achieve the highest possible filling level.
- Available sizes
350 mm x 350 mm
400 mm x 400 mm
- Special dimensions also possible
- Loading up to 40 kg
- Complete stainless steel construction to protect against corrosion in aggressive media
- Foot switch control
- Standard: 230 Volt alternating current
- Special voltage
12 volts direct current
24 volts direct current
You would like to test our mobile vibrating table BM 350×350? With our rental vibrating tables a four-week trial is possible. Please contact us!
We build your perfect vibrating table!
Get an idea of the different designs of various vibrating tables that have been developed and produced in our company.
Here you can get to our examples -> designs of vibrating tables